Bethlehem Community Network Television (BCN-TV)
Community Bulletin Board and Public Service Announcements—GUIDELINES
451 Delaware Avenue
Delmar, NY 12054
518-439-9314 option 6
The BCN-TV Community Bulletin Board is a free venue for public service announcements. Submissions are limited to announcements for non-commercial, nonprofit, and non-partisan events and services. Priority will be given to submissions from within the Bethlehem Central School District and the town of Bethlehem.
- Non-commercial—only announcements promoting an event or service from a nonprofit or government organization will be accepted. Any announcement that clearly promotes a product, service, business or individual will not be accepted. However, a for-profit business may publicize its fundraising efforts on behalf of a nonprofit organization.
- Non-partisan—no announcement promoting the candidacy of one particular person or ticket, or one particular side of a political or controversial issue will be accepted. A non-partisan announcement that promotes general political debate or announces such a debate will be accepted.
- Program promotion—BCN-TV program producers are permitted to post information about their shows.
- Submit announcement at least two weeks prior to event.
- Individuals and/or organizations are permitted one announcement per week.
- Announcement must be readable within 30 seconds.
- Announcement must include name and phone number; please note on the request form if you do not want contact information cablecast.
- Submit changes to announcement as a new request, and note as such.
- Video PSA’s formatted as .avi files can be submitted.
- Single-event announcement will remain on the bulletin board until the day after the event.
- Announcement for ongoing event or service must be resubmitted every six months.
- Digital images in JPEG file format are accepted (landscape orientation preferred).
- BCN-TV staff will strive to transcribe announcements accurately, but are not responsible for inaccuracies in either the original or the transcribed announcement.
- When notified of an error in either the original or the transcribed announcement, studio staff will correct it as soon as possible.
- BCN-TV staff reserves the right to either reject an announcement or edit it for space, style and grammar.
4. Submission options
- mail: BCN-TV, Bethlehem Public Library, 451 Delaware Avenue, Delmar NY 12054
- email: email@example.com
- fax: 518-478-0901, attention BCN-TV
- hand-deliver: library checkout desk, attention BCN-TV
Click here for BCN-TV Public Service Announcement Request.